Pages

Thursday 15 February 2018

First Tech Reflction

WALT:Reflect on Tech
Today we had tech for the first time and was exitced because I could not wait to see what group I am I so yeah so we got in the bus and went to to tech. So when we got there the teachers got us In a line and we were in the cooking I am in group 3 so we went to our place to cook then we got into groups 2 people in each table then we out our net books away and put on our apron after that we got into it so we were not going to cook but we did so we made muffins it taste really good because of the milk we used then we cleaned up then went back to the bus to go back to school. I felt great after that because i learnt a lot about cooking and I can not wait for next week so yah you are welcome to leave a comment and have great night and day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment