Pages

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Happy New Year - My Goals

Well It is been a long time since i have blog so hey and happy new year. 2017 was a amazing year and i missed it but life goes on and this year my aim is to achieve my goals because i have a lot of them but i am just going to tell just a few of them. 

My first  goal for this year is to make new friends because my friends from last year are off to college so it is my job to find new friends but i still have some of my friends from last year so that's good.

My second goal for this year is to work on my maths because last year i was so bad at maths so this year i am going to try my best to be good at maths.

My Third goal for this year is to be a student leader because i want to be a role models for the little, To make good choices and to be respectful to other so that if i do become one i will be so happy and i will do my best to put in a lot of work.

My Fourth goal for this year is to join every sports team because last year i did not join everything the only thing i join was softball but this year i am going to join everything because it is fun and i get to play with my friends.

And my last goal is to achieve all my goals that i wrote down because if i do then i will be s happy and hopefully be rewarded (nah jokes) but i will really enjoyed if i achieve every single goal so i can do what i want when i am older.

So yeah have a great night and day

  And happy new year.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment