Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

KiwiSport Reflection

WALT:Reflect on what we did at kiwisport
Hey again so me and my classroom had kiwisport today and that sport was tennis so the first thing that we did was we came and then peter our coach started talking about what we will be doing today so we had to grab a tennis ball with a buddy then chuck the tennis turning to our left or right side and chucking it at them like a rugby ball then we switch because there are two people behind you waiting for there turn. It was so much fun because It was funny when my buddy was chucking the ball and not catching after that peter shows us something when you throw ball at the buddy then they hit it then the person that hit the ball they throw the ball to the person that did same then it keeps on going until you switch again it was hard and easy because sometime I will miss and sometimes I will hit it. Then the last thing that we did was play a game of tennis until we switch again and that wa fun because I will hit it high and low. Then after that we put everything away and went back to class I felt good after that because it was so much and I learnt a lot so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment