Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Role Play At Te Tuhi


WALT:Reflect on our role play at te tuhi
So on last friday we went to te tuhi to do som and and show our role play because at te tuhi we were learning about creative stories I was so nervous because I was to shy to do my role play but it was ok. So we went to go practice at different place at te tuhi and then we came to a free room that we could use and sat down after that salome talked about our role plays and to not be nervous. Then salome asked if anyone wanted to go first and one of the people from our group put up their hand a I was like noooooo i am not ready so we went up and started to role play and went good because I was not nervous and I did not miss a line so it was amazing the other groups did there role play then we went to go do our art. I felt great after that because I was no nervous and I did not laugh when we were doing our play so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and a great afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment