Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Preparing for The Ako Afternoon Reflection

Picture Of My Brochure
WALT:Write a reflection about preparing for the ako evening 
Hey guys so today I am writing about preparing for the ako evening that happen yesterday so the first thing we did was pick a group to be in for the evening and it is all about our community panmure. I chose to the the brochure about panmure so people can take it home and read about it and fun places that they can go to and that is what we did so first all of us came to sit at a table and work on our brochure on paper then we showed Miss Aireen she said that we should just do it on the chromebook then she will print it out and we will be able to fold and it will be a brochure so we did.
We all had to write about the best places you can go and visit in panmure I did it on the Pool, Library & Basin and I had to write about what fun staff you could do at those places after I did that Miss Aireen check it and print it out and I was so proud of myself because I did not could finish that fast so I am really happy that.
  Then we had to prepare our classroom for the ako evening so we got 5 table each on one side of the classroom and put it on each side then we got our work and place on the table that we have after that we to make a sign for to see and come to our table and then we practice on what we were going to say the we got our bag and went home but I did not go because it was raining and there was  no gas in the car so I did not go but at least I helped prepare for last night so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment