Pages

Monday 9 April 2018

Talent Show Reflection

WALT:Write a reflection about the talent show last night
Hey guys so Last Week at 6:00 we had the talent show to fundraise for our camp and it was in the TPS hall

Practicing For The Show
So from week 5 to week 10 we had to practice for our talent show with the group that we made I join a group with my friends Timeus, Fe'ao and Villiami but in week 8 Viliami left the group because he had to go to Australia with his family so it was just the 3 of us then we had to come up to song we first did end of the road by boyz ll men but then we did a medley of old school songs like My Girl, I Want You Back, Mr, Telephone Man and End of the road I mixed all the backing tracks with a website called soundtrap and after I did that we started to practice and practice.

Before The Show
So after school  Miss Aireen told us to be at school by 4:30 and I was like that early but it was a good time so we can have some time to practice and to get change for our performance I got there at 4:45 because I looked at the clock when I got there and then we had to sit on the that we setted up for the people to come to watch after that we started out into song this is me then we got change for our performances and we all had to wait in the music room until the show start I was nervous because I saw a lot people coming in the hall but with members in my group We all knew that we could do it 2 minutes later it was time to shine.

During The Show
All of us got on the stage and the host of our talent introduces us and what we are all doing before we perform in our own groups so we perform this is me from the movie the greatest showman then after we did this is me we went to the music room until we get called to go perform and me and Fe'ao were nervous you are probably wondering about Timeus well he did not show up so Fe'ao had to his past but he was it ok with it. After 4 or 5 performance me and Fe'ao was next and we were so nervous because Timeus was not there and there was a lot of people there but we said a little prayer to help us then we got up stage and perform and it was great a little mistake but we got thru it and I was so happy for myself because I was not shy and I was confidents then we went back to the music and waited until General Fiyah come and perform he was out special guest for the talent show. 15 minutes later we to go sit in the front to see General Fiyah performance and it was amazing he sang his song here to stay & love & affection after he perform we  had to perform this is me again then Mrs. Kelly came to say some words after that the night was done and we packed up. 

After The Show
We packed up the hall then I went outside to talk with my friends and then we took photos with General Fiyah then we all went back home.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep and also enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment