Pages

Monday 30 April 2018

My First Blog Post For Term 2 2018 With Term 2 Goals & My Best Holiday Reflction

Image result for Term 2
WALT:Tell about My Hoilday and Goals For Term 2

Hey guys so I am back at school now and I am so happy that I am because I missed coming to school and I got to see all my friends but before I get into my goals for term let me write a reflection of the interesting thing I did in the holidays.

So last week me and my sister with my cousin went to Newmarket the first thing we did is got change then my brother drop us off and we walked to the train station. 

After we got there my sister went to get the tickets then the train came an we got in it and took a seat it was amazing going on the train because there is alot to see while you are in the train.

It took about 15 minutes to get to Newmarket because there was a lot of people getting in and coming out but it was good for the experience
and then we finally got to Newmarket  and the train station there looked amazing.

When we got there we had to get my sisters makeup and then we went to look sharp to buy some felt pens. 

After we did all of that we had something to eat after that we went to the game arcade but when we got there we could not play because we had to have a card so we just left.     

Then we went to buys some cookies and go for a walk to the waterfront and back to the train station to go back home.

I felt great after that because it was really good experience to go on a train and to go to Newmart and the city. Now that is done I can tell
my goals.

My first goal for this term is wearing correct uniform with pride everyday because last term week 9 & 10 I would sometimes wear different pants because it was dirty all the time inplus I needed some new pants so that it my first goal to wear full uniform with pride everyday.

My second goal is to show the school values everyday because sometime I don't sometimes I do not show them which I am not happy with that but this term I would try my best to show the school values.

My third goal is to be at school everyday because last term I would stay from school like 2 times a day but this term I would just my best to get to school everyday.

My fourth goal is to work on my maths again because that was my goal last term but I did not achieve it so this term 2 my main subject that I am focusing on is my maths.

My fifth and last goal is to have fun this term because we have camp and many more things coming this term so I will make sure that I will have a lot of fun and make a lot of memories.

So these are my goals for term 2 so you are welcome to leave a comment and enjoy reading and have a great night sleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment