Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Last Tai Chi Lesson For This Term Reflection



WALT:Reflect on Tai Chi
Hey guys, so today was our last lesson for this term of Tai Chi and I was so sad but it is coming back next term which I am exitced about. The first thing we did was line up, then Mrs. Komor took us down to the hall for Tai Chi. We got there, we had to go in our lines then we bowed down and did our breathing techniques.

We did our Tiger form and Crane form. We had a few mistakes but it was ok.  

Mr. Gordon told us to grab a chair and form a circle so we did that but then Mr. Gordon told us that we all had to stand in the middle of the circle and do the moves that we done and to do it with attitude.

I was nervous because it looked like I was teaching but I got up there and I got excellents and good for what I did and I felt good about it.After everyone did their moves in the middle then Mr.Gordon told us about a person named Tua and that he used to work with on him on landscape jobs. He did a great job and I am inspired by that because I knew I could do the same thing.

Mr. Gordon gave me a hat with Tai Chi on it because I used attitude while I was showing the moves in the middle and I was so happy about that because I did not know that I could get a prize. 

We put our chairs away, did breathing techniques again and then we went back to class. I felt great after that because I won a prize for using attitude and I can not wait for next term. 

You are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment