Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Blog 2 - My Hometown (Auckland)

IALT:tell about my hometown
Hey guys so today I am going about my hometown Auckland, New Zealand. 

I think Auckland is the most amazing place on earth because there fun things to do here like going to the Pools or Rainbow's End which is a theme park here in New Zealand.

Also going to sky tower which has a nice view when you go on top of the tower and also you can hungry jump off the tower which is fun and scary.

So yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and I hope you are having a great holiday so far.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Alo,
    Your post made smile because I really liked your enthusiasm for Auckland...specially since in many cases is much easier to complain about what is not good such as the traffic and son on, I appreciate the fact that you are chosen to see the beauty of what this cool city has to offer, way to go!
    Thanks for another great post! I also think is great how you finish your post inviting the readers to comment and wishing them a great holidays, this is such a nice personal touch and does make people feel very welcome.

    I like that you have once again included images in your blog post. Remember, if you are going to use images that you have found online, you need to make sure that you attribute them (give credit) to the owner. Check out our guide to posting images here:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit

    Keep up the great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete