Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Dine & Dance Reflection


IALT:reflect on having a fun time
Hey guys so yesterday at 6:00 me and the year's 8 had our dine and dance the year 7's came at 7:30 meanwhile when the year 7's were not here we had dinner which tasted so delicious and then we had desert.

 After we ate we went around that table and stood up and told of our most fun time we had at school this year.

Then at 7:30 the year 7's came and we danced and it was a lot of fun even with the year 7's then at 9:00 it was done and we went home.

What I enjoyed was eating the food drinking the drinks and dancing with my friends so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great night sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. I just read this whole post with Jason Statham's voice being the narrator in my head! 😂
    I'm glad that you had a good time Alo! I also had a great time seeing you all enjoying yourselves.😊

    ReplyDelete