Pages

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Writing T4W2 2017

Hi today we did explanation writing my one was about how to show manaakitanga to the community at all times on the craft template that my teacher have has share with us. I worked by myself and then the teacher called but it was not about my writing. What I found challenging was what to write about because I had no idea on what to write about until I got an idea on to write about our community that we live in I was working with my friends in one tables and we were working nice and quit until some people came but it was alright we all started to be working on writing. my next step is to fish my work because I am only on my second part of my writing so I am trying to finish as fast as I can but at the same time I do not want to rush so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment