Pages

Thursday 19 October 2017

I Am Finally Better

WALT:Tell has happen to us (Good things not bad)
Hi sorry i am late on my post but when i woke up this morning i felt so much better. if you did not know i was sick last week and this week but now i feel amazing and it is so good that i am better and i am returning back to school next week. now i know what you are thinking (or not) you feel better but you resile that it is a school day tomorrow well i know but my little bro is sick so i am going to look after him with my mum because my mum is sick to so yeah i am so exitced to go back to school next week because i get to see my friends, i get to go outside and also to learn so yeah you are welcome to leave a comment and have a great day and night tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I am happy to read that you are feeling better Alo.
    I have a challenge for you.
    I've noticed that there are at least 9 things that need to be corrected on this post.
    Are you able to find them? I think you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a long period of illness you have had Alo. It is great you have been able to keep connected via your blog. I hope the long weekend has been fun for you.

    Mrs Burt
    Manaiakalani

    ReplyDelete