Pages

Saturday 26 August 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Weeknd blog

WALT:Share what we have done

 Last friday i had assembly and i lady called Rachel came to our school and present some award to the years 7 & 8 that blog during the holiday i was one of the students that got a award for personal blogger and i was so happy because i blog so much in the holiday and it was the first time of getting a award on blogging so it was real great for me but there were bigger award when they get prizes for the people they had 4,5 ,6 or 700 blog post there were four winners and they had lot of blog post i think they worked hard even the people that had the same amount as them so it was great and it was great for me because this inspire me to blog more and more also a student that use to come to tps willy he inspired to blog a lot and to even blog in the holiday and even doe he left he still blogs till this day so thank you for inspiring me and i am also so glad and blessed to have this award and i can't wait for the summer learning journey to come so i can blog  more fun things in the holiday so yeah i am excited and make sure you have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Alo,
    I hope you enjoyed having that certificate as a reward for participating in the Winter Learning Journey Programme.Congratulation on that to!.As I am looking at your blog I really like the way when you said " I was so happy because I blog so much in the holiday and it was the first time of getting an award on blogging".Great job to that because how you described your emotion which was happy my one was to!
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support alethia you also have great a job a t blogging so keep i up

      Delete