Pages

Monday 14 August 2017

Timeus & Alo Script - PB4L 1 ft. Faith T3W4 2017

Timeus: Hi my name is Timeus and I am with my friend Alo and today we are going to be talking about PB4L. Alo:But we are doing a skit about P4BL So let do this. Timeus: How to walk in assembly Alo Act Timeus:How we don’t walk in assembly Alo Act Again Alo: How we behave in assembly Timeus: (Act of How I behave In assembly Alo: How we don’t behave in Assembly Timeus : (act about how we don’t behave in Assembly) Alo:How we face the speaker Timeus act Alo:How we don’t face the speaker Timeus: (Facing away) Timeus:How we stand for national anthem Alo Act Timeus:How We don’t for national anthem Alo act Timeus: that is it hope you enjoy Alo:bye

WALT:Share what we have done

Hi this my work on PB4l enjoy reading and watching

No comments:

Post a Comment